Question from thedustinthomas

I never picked up the shotgun, playing on Normal, should I start over?

I somehow managed to miss picking up the shotgun back in Episode 3. So far I've managed to make it to Episode 6, but I find myself often low on ammo. Currently playing on Normal, and I don't want to get into a situation where I can't beat an episode. Would it be a better idea to restart?

Answers

MusicM4st3r answered:

I found the shotgun to be an extreme help with the final boss, however since your half way through I would keep going and keep an eye out for the Magnum (pistle that is supper powered) and just save the bullets from that for the boss (unless an enemie gets really hard). If you we're on hell mode I would say yes go back and get the shot gun.
I hope this helps
1 1

Starlingheart answered:

Well i would say yes, you should restart. Because I will tell you how to get it. First remember where the shotgun is , then go to the bridge where the dead guy is then grab the crest. Go back to the shotgun place the crest in the hole then... ta da! the shotgun :)
0 1

majikmonkee1975 answered:

Don't restart, you don't need to. Running low on ammo happens even when you do have the shotgun. Honestly, well placed shots from your other weapons will get you through the game in one piece. The rifle is more effective than the shotgun if you can get far away enough to use it, and many later enemies will require weapons more powerful to deal with. Keep pushing forward, you'll be okay.
0 0

hertylian answered:

YEs exactly THE SHOTGUN is the only weapon that can beat norman So easily if you are able to know his every move Last time i defeated norman only using a shot gun to knock him off when ever he tries to attack randomly with the purple smoke.

The shot gun can be found even though you are into episode 6 when you reach 8 i suggest you go back to the bridge and find the silver emblem on the shelf located on the other side of the bridge cabins.

THEN go the cafeteria and go to top level cabins search every room until you come across the shot gun locked up.

Unlock it and as soon as you picked it up shoot the nearby zombie that comes out of the cupboard or you can get hurt.
0 0