How do I unlock the Secret Ending, if there is one? No Spoilers Please!

1. Can someone give a list of the difficulties and how to unlock the secret ending in each? No Spoilers!

User Info: STAYNDEBOKZRZ

STAYNDEBOKZRZ - 4 years ago

1. I was playing on Proud mode. You need to have obtained at least 5 trophies, and the answers to the questions are 1. Losing something that is important 2. someone close to me 3. to get back something important. At the End Credit you have to xomplete the minigame which should unlock the secret report and the secret ending.

User Info: Demyxus

Demyxus - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I read an interview article that there is another video at the end of the credits.
    I'm pretty sure this could be it but I don't know if there are any conditions.

User Info: EvanderAdvent

EvanderAdvent - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Play the game on its hardest difficultly. That usually guarantees it to be unlocked in the end. This was the case with BBS and KHII

User Info: Dan_rew

Dan_rew - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. To get the secret message, you have to answer the three questions at the end of the game with 大切な・・・ or what ever the english version will be... "Important blah blah"

and then during the ending credits, you can control Sora in drop mode. you have to collect golden letters in some people's names. This will give you the secret message.

User Info: keisuke999

keisuke999 - 4 years ago 1 0
  4. Well considering the question is still open O.O ..... The answer is in the wiki ;) I cba 2 type it all

User Info: malz98

malz98 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. What Demyxus said. You can open it with standard mode but you need to get two more trophies.

User Info: Blitztavia

Blitztavia - 4 years ago 0 0