Where can I find Brilliant Fantasy and Lofty Fantasy?

1. I need more than one so I would like to know if there is any link portals or special portals to get them.

User Info: Tatsi012

Tatsi012 - 4 years ago
    Thank you KageOni194, I now have Brilliant Fantasy. Now I just need Lofty Fantasies I know you get two from chests but I still need two more.

User Info: Tatsi012

Tatsi012 - 4 years ago

1. Brilliant is in the special portals on riku,s side of The World That Never Was
    and im still looking for Lofty... >_<

User Info: KageOni194

KageOni194 - 4 years ago 2 0

1. Wouldn't that be in Le Des Cloche, the Lofty Fantasy, cause you first get in portals or was I mistaken, it might be there or at The Grid.
    I'm afraid this might not help much (?3?)

User Info: Ngo0018

Ngo0018 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Yep. Lofty is in the second map la cite des Cloches.
    I have gotten them from the special portals there and also in the grid.
    I have also managed to get them from normal link portals in places like land of the musketeers.

User Info: Darknabz

Darknabz - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Other answers for brilliant, but I know Lofty you can get from certain monsters in Sora's Symphony of Sorcery. They will drop from the Pegaslicks.

User Info: SymphonySorcery

SymphonySorcery - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Brilliant Fantasies are found in Portals on Riku's half of The World That Never Was. Lofty Fantasies are found in some chests, as some Portal prizes, *possibly* the Moogle Shop sales, and maybe some unknown enemy drops.

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 1 0
  5. fastest way for brilliant fantasy (what i did) is make a rank d keeba tiger and let it die. They are extremely easy to make.

User Info: PhantomSoD

PhantomSoD - 4 years ago 0 0