Question from Tatsi012

Where can I find Brilliant Fantasy and Lofty Fantasy?

I need more than one so I would like to know if there is any link portals or special portals to get them.

Tatsi012 provided additional details:

Thank you KageOni194, I now have Brilliant Fantasy. Now I just need Lofty Fantasies I know you get two from chests but I still need two more.

KageOni194 answered:

Brilliant is in the special portals on riku,s side of The World That Never Was
and im still looking for Lofty... >_<
2 0

Answers

Ngo0018 answered:

Wouldn't that be in Le Des Cloche, the Lofty Fantasy, cause you first get in portals or was I mistaken, it might be there or at The Grid.
I'm afraid this might not help much (?3?)
0 0

Darknabz answered:

Yep. Lofty is in the second map la cite des Cloches.
I have gotten them from the special portals there and also in the grid.
I have also managed to get them from normal link portals in places like land of the musketeers.
0 0

SymphonySorcery answered:

Other answers for brilliant, but I know Lofty you can get from certain monsters in Sora's Symphony of Sorcery. They will drop from the Pegaslicks.
0 0

KeyBlade999 answered:

Brilliant Fantasies are found in Portals on Riku's half of The World That Never Was. Lofty Fantasies are found in some chests, as some Portal prizes, *possibly* the Moogle Shop sales, and maybe some unknown enemy drops.
1 0

PhantomSoD answered:

fastest way for brilliant fantasy (what i did) is make a rank d keeba tiger and let it die. They are extremely easy to make.
0 0