Question from ShadowRIF

Wild fantasy material?

So, where can I find Wild fantasy for Skelterwild, or has anyone else found another spirit with exp walker ability? Also I would like to know if it's still possible to change the forecast after Sora can't dive anymore?

gohan105105 answered:

Wild fantasys are obtained in the world that never was on sora's side, they are from the special portal in the first stage (room). the portal is the one that spawns in the middle.
0 0

Answers

Ngo0018 answered:

Why don't you try to challenge a special portal of 3 stars or higher, that might give you a wild fantasy, and my answer to that forecast thing is yes, you can just exit the world and go to a different world than return, it would change the forecast, if that doesn't work try playing a special portal than come back, and IF THAT doesn't work then your stuck like that and no I don't know any spirits with the exp walker
0 0