Question from yaybongo

Where is the best place to level up?

Right now I'm at the beginning of the world that never was and it says im supposed to be level 40 but right now I'm level 28 with both characters, so is there any really good place to grind?

Answers

Mikey_R answered:

Wherever you feel comfortable. If you feel that the enemies in TWTNW keep beating you too easily and you can't complete an area without dying, then go back a world and try there.
1 1

Ngo0018 answered:

Like what Mikey_R said, anywhere you are comfortable with, but I recommend Country Of The Musketeers, why? Because at Symphony of Sorcery, Ryu Dragons kill you too easily but you could train there if you are feeling challenged, but COTM is more suitable because there are many areas you could fight in and lots of walls to do some flow motion moves, but the are also lots of walls at SOS too (any of those two worlds are okay to train in, but SOS has more difficulty because of the RYu Dragon Nightmare).
2 1

SSF24681 answered:

I'd say the Symphony of Sorcery,outside of the tower.In total,1300 EXP everytime you enter the area.(Go in and out to respawn the dream eaters)
0 0

Btman153 answered:

As SSF24681 said I'm in SOS and you get 2600 xp to1300 I'm also lv 28 sora and 30 riku I'm trying to beat Julius it super healps also do the link portal from the exit of the tower:)
0 1

Blinxhero answered:

I made a guide for this:

kh13.com/forum/topic/38889-level-up-easily-in-kh3d-guide-spoilers-and-stuff/
0 1

FreakBoy12 answered:

Anywhere that you know the area well. I cant tell you how many times Ive gotten lost. Thats why I dont go to The Grid.
1 0

phoxxent answered:

since your level 28, I'd say go to country of the musketeers, and every time you enter a battle, use the Shock Dive flowmotion move, and link whenever possible. If you have trouble there, try the same thing in Prankster's Paradise. I advise against Symphony of Sorcery because the Pegaslicks are always tricky, and I ended up dying a lot there.
0 0

SparkyKirisame answered:

Country of the Musketeers. I could listen to that battle music all day.
0 0

EpiqueSauce answered:

Well, this is what I did while playing the game is I wasn't satisfied with my level. I warn you, this took up a lot of my time.

Every time I would complete a world I'd go through every single previous world and make sure that I passed through and killed all of the nightmares in the area at least once.
For quick leveling up. I'd go to my most recent world and spend most of my time there. (The nightmares in your recent world will be stronger thus will render more EXP.)

Seeing as you're still a level 28 you can still earn a decent amount of EXP in Symphony of Sorcery or Country of the Musketeers if you don't have an easy time with the nightmares in The World That Never Was. However, if you can handle the nightmares in TWTNW then head for that location and just roam back and forth. My characters were both at level 48 and I'm not even exaggerating I was at level 50 in less than 5 minutes.

Good luck~
0 0

TheElectricRaic answered:

If your Riku get the EXP Walk Ability from SkelterWild's Ability Link and tape your controller forward for about a day and you'll be level 99. P.s. This only works when you can't drop after beating Sora's Boss.
0 0

kirbyfan64sos answered:

Try doing the highest you can handle. When trying to level up to beat Anti Black Coat, I went to La Cites de Loches. Since, by my level, I could kill the enemies in 1 hit, I moved on to The Grid, then Traverse Town. In the end. I ended up sticking with Country of the Musketeers until I was level 57, at which point I moved to Symphony of Sorcery.
0 0

Sonic_Hero_007 answered:

Just as soon as you can, however, start running through TWTNW from beginning to end. In an hour or two, you'll make it to lvl 99.
0 0