Question from TSB-G

Where can I find Briliant Fantasy and Wild Fantasy?

I need Briliant Fantasy and Wild Fantasy. Where can I find them?

bloodydarn answered:

I get both Wilds and Brilliants from the special portals that show Tyranto Rex.
0 0

Answers

dodderj2ic answered:

In syphony of sorcery you can get wild fantasy from soras 6th special portal.
Which is in cloudwalk its right at the end near the glen entrance. And brillant
is in the same world its in rikus 6th special portal. In the snowy area by where
you got the sound idea just leave. And re enter the world until they show up
hope this helps you.
0 0

ricky56 answered:

if you have a kab kannon from scanning the ar card, then you can kill it off (assuming it's not past level 50 cuz it'll be pretty much impossible for it to die before you) after you kill it, it'll drop the item and you can rescan it and rekill it for more brilliance! =D

if you got a sudo neku from the ar card, then you can kill it and rescan and rekill it as well for the wild fantasies. unlike kab kannon, this thing is a ton easier to kill off.

P.S. if you're low on hp and don't want to heal the pet you're killing off, then switch it out and then heal
0 1

Lucifer_Gale answered:

Both of them are gived by 6th portal of Symphony of Sorcery and the three portals on the World that Never Was; With Sora you'll get Wild Fantasy, while with Riku you'll obtain Brilliant Fantasy.
0 0