Question from Omega_DragonX

What is the best dream eater team?

I'm on proud mode and just wondering what the best dream eater team for sora/ riku is...and the recipes?

Answers

lj_sephiroth answered:

If you just started, then the best team for Sora would be the lion (I don't remember its name since I call it something different) and Ryu Dragon. The Lion gives Curaga early... and it cures you. The Dragon gives Super Glide early and is very resistant to most things but water.
The third one should be one that boosts your defenses or gives immunity to something. R&R Seal works good and it not only prevents some statuses but also gives you maxed HP boosters. They also unlock 2nd Chance and Leaf Bracer

Riku is good with R&R Seal or the other Seel, one of dinos (for once more), and any spirit that gives a lot of attack boosters or attack haste, which helps you in the long run.

Just check when you are changing your dream eaters in the change menu. Push X to see the abilities they have available to unlock or that are already unlocked.
0 0

jenmoon1 answered:

I use the same team on both with flicker rush
Ryu dragon
Me Me Bunny
Duckey Goose
0 0