Question from that1person2

Where can I find (epic fantasy)?

What is the easiest way to get epic fantasies?

Answers

Mikey_R answered:

Special portals and killing off Ursa Circus. If you want to know which special portals specifically, then check the FAQ.
0 0

KeyBlade999 answered:

You can find them in chests in the Symphony of Sorcery (x1) and the Country of the Musketeers (x2).

On a more permanent basis, I was able to, at times, farm them from The World That Never Was Special Portals. And, as Mikey_R said, you can let your Ursa Circus Spirits die, though making them to kill them is kinda moot, since that Epic Fantasy is stuck in a loop.
0 0

InkSpell432 answered:

They can be found on the Secret Portals 4 and 5 on Prankster's Paradise, Country of the Musketeers, and Symphony of Sorcery, when played as Riku. As for Sora, on Symphony of Sorcery, you can find a treasure chest with one Epic Fantasy.
0 0

ThatCowRightHer answered:

There are many places to get an Epic Fantasy from,but the only one I ever found was from a chest from The Verge of Chaos in The World That Never Was..
0 0