Normal Clear medal won't pop?

1. I have killed every single enemy in the game including all the bosses on normal, and it refuses to give me the normal clear medal... is this a huuge game bug that i can fix, or am i just SOL? I know its really just bragging rights for my G-Card, but its really bugging me, I worked hard for this! and I didn't do it on easy =/

User Info: DirtyWhyteBoy

DirtyWhyteBoy - 3 years ago

1. Go beat the Heavenbringer again within the Medium's dream on Misty Ravine B1F.

It should take all of about three turns if you're maxed, and it *should* give you the medal.

User Info: Emmy_Altava

Emmy_Altava - 3 years ago 1 0

1. All bosses including 6th stratum and dragons? Not just storyline. Also, is there any point in the game you think the boss is too hard to take on, then switched the difficulty to casual, and popped it back to normal after defeating the boss, and did not defeat him again on normal?

User Info: rotten_totem

rotten_totem - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Maybe you have to get all items? I don't know

User Info: gamingod101

gamingod101 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to beat all of the following bosses in normal difficulty :
    (WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT!!!!)

Berserker King
    Hollow Queen
    Boiling Lizard
    Cradle Guardian
    Heavenbringer (you MUST fight the version that the Medium spawns in her nightmare in postgame in the Vessel village; beating the story mode version is not required)
    Warped Savior
    Baboon King
    Sand Leviathan
    Iwaoropenelep
    Chameleon King
    Hraesvelgr
    Great Dragon
    Storm Emperor
    Blizzard King
    Fallen One

~~~~~

Not in any particular order, but you must beat all of them in Normal difficulty.

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00 (Expert) - 3 years ago 2 0