Question from Xeroix1990

Demon loyal?

I've noticed that some of my demons Loyalties are dropping how do i fix this

Zairez answered:

Kind - Guard or use defensive/healing magic
Dumb - Just use the Go command
Sly - Offensive Magic
Calm - Act effectively ( Example, not using physical attacks against physical resistant demons)
Wild - Physical attacks. Though I have had some complain anyway. I usually just use the items to convert them to a more manageable personality until they are max.
6 0

Answers

ReDDsHaD0w answered:

Don't force them to do an action they don't want to.
All demands have a certain personality type, and each personality has a certain action they prefer over others.
To figure out what action they like, use the "GO" option which allows them to choose their own action and then afterwards you can use the action they like.

I think the Sly personality liked using magic, though I'm not really sure.

And I remember somebody mentioning the Kind personality doesn't like attacking, while the Dumb personality likes the "GO" command instead of being told an action.
0 0

risen987 answered:

It's what Zairez posted. The game manual has a section about it. When you start it go down to the section Playing The Game. If you scroll down to number 14 Demon Personality it should have the information you need.
(Game manual is at the bottom left conner of your lower screen at the home menu)
0 0

Which demon has LUK greater than 25? Answered Dan_Spellsword
Lowest Level Hamaon Demon? Answered hitoshura0
How do I recruit? Open ZeldaFan36
How do I get past the No-stopping zone in Corridor 5? Answered noriiimaki
How do I beat mystery woman? Answered Mannybiglips