Demon loyal?

1. I've noticed that some of my demons Loyalties are dropping how do i fix this

User Info: Xeroix1990

Xeroix1990 - 3 years ago

1. Kind - Guard or use defensive/healing magic
    Dumb - Just use the Go command
    Sly - Offensive Magic
    Calm - Act effectively ( Example, not using physical attacks against physical resistant demons)
    Wild - Physical attacks. Though I have had some complain anyway. I usually just use the items to convert them to a more manageable personality until they are max.

User Info: Zairez

Zairez - 3 years ago 6 0

Answers

1. Don't force them to do an action they don't want to.
    All demands have a certain personality type, and each personality has a certain action they prefer over others.
    To figure out what action they like, use the "GO" option which allows them to choose their own action and then afterwards you can use the action they like.

I think the Sly personality liked using magic, though I'm not really sure.

And I remember somebody mentioning the Kind personality doesn't like attacking, while the Dumb personality likes the "GO" command instead of being told an action.

User Info: ReDDsHaD0w

ReDDsHaD0w - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. It's what Zairez posted. The game manual has a section about it. When you start it go down to the section Playing The Game. If you scroll down to number 14 Demon Personality it should have the information you need.
    (Game manual is at the bottom left conner of your lower screen at the home menu)

User Info: risen987

risen987 - 3 years ago 0 0