Question from ahdaph

Where can I catch a shark ?

I've a request from Agent.S to catch a shark which she wanted but how am I suppose to catch a shark ?

And anws , where can I get a net to catch bugs ?! Can't seems to find it at all .

ahdaph provided additional details:

So I take the train to get to another island ? The problem is I can't find a net . And I catch a shark by net or fishing pole ?

ahdaph provided additional details:

Ehs , so do I catch it with a fishing pole or net ?

candy_is_yum answered:

I got a Shark in the ocean on my town's beach. It was in the hour of 4PM at some point. I suspect 4PM-9PM is the target.

Look for a shark fin in the water, it's not 100% to be a shark (can also be an Ocean Sunfish I found out) but that's the best way to locate them.

Just run up and down the beaches until you see a fin! Hope it helps.
0 0

Answers

party6765 answered:

there are a lot of sharks on the island Tortimier is on, get there by kappa'n. and a net appears sometime at the shop.
1 0

yarondtu answered:

I had a lot of luck finding sharks at the beach at night. You'll know it's a shark because it'll be a big shadow and it'll have a fin sticking out of the water.
0 1

Draikonack answered:

You can fish some sharks in your town's oceans from 4PM to 9AM I believe, or you may go and take a boat to the resort island to catch sharks, which is unlocked after a few days of playing and paying off your second loan.
For your net question, you can find one at Nookling Junction. The stock changes each day, so if it's not instock today, it may be there tomorrow.
0 1

CFitzzz answered:

You go to Tortimer Island via Kapp'n's boat (costs 1,000 bells to travel), and then use a fishing rod (commonly found at Nookling Junction for 500 bells) on Tortimer Island.

Look for the fish that has a large shadow and a fin sticking out of the water.
1 0

sminmorph answered:

I got a fishing rod from Isabelle while doing the tutorial thing, she'll ask you if you to get 3 fish/bugs in your encyclopedia and if you don't have a net/fishing rod she will sell you one for 500 bells.
0 0