Balloons with present ?

1. Once in awhile , I see balloons floating in the air with present . How do I actually get those presents ?

User Info: ahdaph

ahdaph - 3 years ago
    Where do I get a slingshot from ?

User Info: ahdaph

ahdaph - 3 years ago

1. There are two ways to pop those balloons and get the presents they carry. The usual way is to purchase a slingshot, stand directly beneath the balloon, and shoot it. The other way is to pop the balloon with a net while it's floating over the beach, since it will actually be low enough at that point for you to reach it with that net. It will have a balloon furniture piece in the present box.

User Info: NuVanDibe

NuVanDibe - 3 years ago 1 0

1. You need to get a slingshot in order to shoot the balloon to pop it and get the present.

User Info: Mikeyn1988

Mikeyn1988 - 3 years ago 1 0
  2. Or you can follow the balloon to the shore then hit it with a net once it lowers.

User Info: OniIchimaru

OniIchimaru - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. You need a slingshot, which you can get from Timmy & Tommy's store. It's up to chance whether it is available on any given day.

User Info: BandoGuy4

BandoGuy4 (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0