Question from ahdaph

Asked: 1 year ago

Balloons with present ?

Once in awhile , I see balloons floating in the air with present . How do I actually get those presents ?

Additional details - 1 year ago

Where do I get a slingshot from ?

From: NuVanDibe 1 year ago

There are two ways to pop those balloons and get the presents they carry. The usual way is to purchase a slingshot, stand directly beneath the balloon, and shoot it. The other way is to pop the balloon with a net while it's floating over the beach, since it will actually be low enough at that point for you to reach it with that net. It will have a balloon furniture piece in the present box.

You need to get a slingshot in order to shoot the balloon to pop it and get the present.

Or you can follow the balloon to the shore then hit it with a net once it lowers.

You need a slingshot, which you can get from Timmy & Tommy's store. It's up to chance whether it is available on any given day.