Question from DanielTheApple

Where can I find persimmons on animal crossing new leaf?

i Have every other fruit in animal crossing new leaf but no persimmons, or bamboo. and i dont know where,or how to get them :(

DanielTheApple provided additional details:

but no one I know has any persimmons

Draconargentum answered:

Persimmons can be purchased from the Gardening store once it's fully upgraded. Also, I've received bamboo as a gift in a return letter from a villager-- try sending your neighbors mail with gifts attached.
4 0

Answers

jaytee979 answered:

If you don't have them on your island you need to find someone that does and trade for it.
0 1

DanielTheApple answered:

no one I know has any
0 1

sinsalaca answered:

I received one as a gift from Bluebear after I delivered a package from Avery.
1 1

isis-rivermoon answered:

You can also find persimmons through gifts from villagers. Sent Celia a pitfall seed, got back a persimmon.
0 1

Sam258New answered:

Do some island tours (any tour will do except the fruit picking ones) if you find trees with fruit on it that you want take them, finish the tour and you should have the fruit in your possesion. Then just place it in the transfer box and get it sent back to your town.
You can also do this to collect flowers for free.
I have got a lot of foreign fruit this way as i can't trade with people.
0 1

raelie answered:

I buy mine from T&T Emporium in the gardening section, which is the last Nook shop upgrade.
1 0