Question from Aviem

Does customizing furniture with ore change the Feng Shui item color?

To better explain my question, does the color change as far as Feng Shui is concerned? Does a ruby make the color of the item red/red? red/(other color)? I haven't been able to find an answer for this question.

I've found in another question that changing the color in general does, but seeing as the ore more or less coats the item it may be different.

Answers

boppydog1 answered:

Yes it does i found out myself :) add 3883-5602-0805 ill be online mostly.
0 0

Sam258New answered:

The only furniture customizeable with ore is the Blue Series (stays blue), Lovely Series (stays red) and green series (stays green)
Their colour will not change they will just be shinier
The only exception is the piggy bank which will change colour depending on which ore you used on it
0 6

BlazingSkys answered:

I think so, I had my ranch series yellow first of all and I was getting 200 bells from trees, then I changed it to Beige and the effect stopped.
0 0