Question from Raikumurai

HHA Showcase ordering items?

I ordered 5 items yesterday from the Showcase. But they didn't know up today. Will they eventually show up in the mail tomorrow? I want to make sure the bells I spent aren't lost.

Raikumurai provided additional details:

My mailbox was not full. In fact, it has 7 open spots.

picopicolina answered:

An Animal Crossing "day" starts at 6 am. Items at T&T and other stores aside from Re-Tail will change inventory. Mail delivery are at 9 am and 5 pm. You'll see Pete walking around this time as well.

If you ordered something from the HHA at 1 am in the morning on Saturday, you'll get them at 9 am Saturday (which is considered the next day) assuming there are no other mail from neighbors, bank, etc that was sent "first" before the HHA order. Latest you will get your items is 5 pm.

I've been ordering at all hours and I tend to get my things the next "day" with no problems. If anything, just make sure you don't shut off your DS when it's saving (i.e. when you go in and out of the HHA Showcase).
2 0

Answers

kraken2341 answered:

If your mailbox was full, they will arrive the next time you get mail.
0 0

lj_sephiroth answered:

There are a few mailing times each day.
Usually one at 6am when the game starts a new day and another sometime after 8am.

Make sure your mailbox is completely empty and wait till tomorrow. If they do not appear tomorrow there might have been some hiccup. I had an item take a day and a half to arrive.
1 0

Rhino_Loupe answered:

I had this problem too, so you are not alone. My mailbox was empty, I ordered several items, but only received two. I think it's a bug. You'll have to order them again.
0 0

pinkcows25 answered:

It will arrive either today or tomorrow. If you ate like super anxious then u can forward time one day and it should be there
0 0

HH showcase? Answered L2ppls
Question With the HH Showcase? Answered Whipzioki
Why are there no houses in HHA showcase? Open Dylanr2003
Streetpass and HH Showcase help please? Answered DDantheman1000
How does HH Showcase work? Why cant i see any houses? Open sillyoctopus