HHA Showcase ordering items?

1. I ordered 5 items yesterday from the Showcase. But they didn't know up today. Will they eventually show up in the mail tomorrow? I want to make sure the bells I spent aren't lost.

User Info: Raikumurai

Raikumurai - 3 years ago
    My mailbox was not full. In fact, it has 7 open spots.

User Info: Raikumurai

Raikumurai - 3 years ago

1. An Animal Crossing "day" starts at 6 am. Items at T&T and other stores aside from Re-Tail will change inventory. Mail delivery are at 9 am and 5 pm. You'll see Pete walking around this time as well.

If you ordered something from the HHA at 1 am in the morning on Saturday, you'll get them at 9 am Saturday (which is considered the next day) assuming there are no other mail from neighbors, bank, etc that was sent "first" before the HHA order. Latest you will get your items is 5 pm.

I've been ordering at all hours and I tend to get my things the next "day" with no problems. If anything, just make sure you don't shut off your DS when it's saving (i.e. when you go in and out of the HHA Showcase).

User Info: picopicolina

picopicolina - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If your mailbox was full, they will arrive the next time you get mail.

User Info: kraken2341

kraken2341 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. There are a few mailing times each day.
    Usually one at 6am when the game starts a new day and another sometime after 8am.

Make sure your mailbox is completely empty and wait till tomorrow. If they do not appear tomorrow there might have been some hiccup. I had an item take a day and a half to arrive.

User Info: lj_sephiroth

lj_sephiroth (Expert) - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. I had this problem too, so you are not alone. My mailbox was empty, I ordered several items, but only received two. I think it's a bug. You'll have to order them again.

User Info: Rhino_Loupe

Rhino_Loupe - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. It will arrive either today or tomorrow. If you ate like super anxious then u can forward time one day and it should be there

User Info: pinkcows25

pinkcows25 - 2 years ago 0 0