Question from Papi1dog

Perfect town?

So i want to get the golden watering can but i need to have a perfect town. I think i know what it is but im not sure, can someone explain. Im confused about this.

Papi1dog provided additional details:

So i did a bit of research and i found out that each acre is 16 by 16 or something along that matter but i got more confused after reading that.
It looked like it said i have to lay out a pattern to grid out the acre, but how do you know where each acre ends? Is it the pond that seperates it?

Papi1dog provided additional details:

I tried doing the pattern thing for myself but im obviously doing it wrong because it doesnt look even enough i dont know what im doing wrong.

Papi1dog provided additional details:

Left it open longer then i was suppost to ;-;
ahhh i guess i gotta get working on my public works projects. Thanks @ij_sephiroth
& @chilTran

Papi1dog provided additional details:

ughhh left this question open too long ;-;
Guess i gotta start working on beneficial pwp's for my city thanks!
@Ij_sephiroth
@chiltran

Papi1dog provided additional details:

Il close this question later today!

UBWICOS answered:

Perfect Town Requirements
-Trees, Palm Trees and Fruit Trees: Between 110 and 200 total.
-Flowers: Have at least 75 flowers planted throughout your town.
-Public Works: At least 10 Public Works are needed. Dream Suite, and Fortune-Teller don't count. Museum, Town Hall and Station Upgrades don't count.
-Weeds: No more than 10.
-Items on ground: No more than 10. This includes Fruit and Lost Items.
-Trash: None on ground, none buried.

If you have a perfect town rating for 15 days you will be rewarded with a Golden Watering Can
4 0

Answers

Papi1dog answered:

Ah i see, so i got it all wrong i thought a certain number of trees and a certain number of flowers needed to be in an acre. I guess i looked at some wrong information. Thanks for the help! :)
0 0

lj_sephiroth answered:

UBWICOS is correct (select their answer)
Basically, I'm in the same boat... but here is the issue, each public works project can have a positive or a negative effect. For instance, the illuminated items (clock, archway, etc) or the trash can will drop your rating. While stuff like the cafe or the police station gives it a significant boost. My friend was able to get perfect town due to the cafe and he has only 9 public works. Doubles of pwp also seem to not bring much to the rating.
1 0

chilTran answered:

I think all the acres had to have a certain amount of trees/flowers in Wild World and City Folk, but in New Leaf its just what UBWICOS said! :)
1 0