Perfect town?

1. So i want to get the golden watering can but i need to have a perfect town. I think i know what it is but im not sure, can someone explain. Im confused about this.

User Info: Papi1dog

Papi1dog - 3 years ago
    So i did a bit of research and i found out that each acre is 16 by 16 or something along that matter but i got more confused after reading that.
    It looked like it said i have to lay out a pattern to grid out the acre, but how do you know where each acre ends? Is it the pond that seperates it?

User Info: Papi1dog

Papi1dog - 3 years ago
    I tried doing the pattern thing for myself but im obviously doing it wrong because it doesnt look even enough i dont know what im doing wrong.

User Info: Papi1dog

Papi1dog - 3 years ago
    Left it open longer then i was suppost to ;-;
    ahhh i guess i gotta get working on my public works projects. Thanks @ij_sephiroth
    & @chilTran

User Info: Papi1dog

Papi1dog - 3 years ago
    ughhh left this question open too long ;-;
    Guess i gotta start working on beneficial pwp's for my city thanks!
    @Ij_sephiroth
    @chiltran

User Info: Papi1dog

Papi1dog - 3 years ago
    Il close this question later today!

User Info: Papi1dog

Papi1dog - 3 years ago

1. Perfect Town Requirements
    -Trees, Palm Trees and Fruit Trees: Between 110 and 200 total.
    -Flowers: Have at least 75 flowers planted throughout your town.
    -Public Works: At least 10 Public Works are needed. Dream Suite, and Fortune-Teller don't count. Museum, Town Hall and Station Upgrades don't count.
    -Weeds: No more than 10.
    -Items on ground: No more than 10. This includes Fruit and Lost Items.
    -Trash: None on ground, none buried.

If you have a perfect town rating for 15 days you will be rewarded with a Golden Watering Can

User Info: UBWICOS

UBWICOS - 3 years ago 4 0

1. Ah i see, so i got it all wrong i thought a certain number of trees and a certain number of flowers needed to be in an acre. I guess i looked at some wrong information. Thanks for the help! :)

User Info: Papi1dog

Papi1dog - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. UBWICOS is correct (select their answer)
    Basically, I'm in the same boat... but here is the issue, each public works project can have a positive or a negative effect. For instance, the illuminated items (clock, archway, etc) or the trash can will drop your rating. While stuff like the cafe or the police station gives it a significant boost. My friend was able to get perfect town due to the cafe and he has only 9 public works. Doubles of pwp also seem to not bring much to the rating.

User Info: lj_sephiroth

lj_sephiroth (Expert) - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. I think all the acres had to have a certain amount of trees/flowers in Wild World and City Folk, but in New Leaf its just what UBWICOS said! :)

User Info: chilTran

chilTran - 3 years ago 1 0