Question from mikeysrob

Coffee beans?

What are they for? Can I sell them or make coffee with them etc.... I just finished my first attempt at the part-time job and i was awarded some superb coffee beans

Ineptify answered:

It's the safe if you place your "Superb Coffee Beans" for 7.5k at Re-Tail Flea Market. Don't bother selling to Reese, she'll just take them for 2k each (Superb Coffee Beans)
0 0

Answers

TameShrew444 answered:

You can sell your coffee beans for sweet, sweet profit.

Take your beans to Re-Tail and try marking them up beyond their default sell price to see how much you can make! My animals consistently buy for 300% or 400% their worth. How far can you push them? hehe
1 0

squirtle24601 answered:

They sell at Re-Tail for 500, 1000, and 2000 bells each. Superb coffee beans are 2000. I don't know what the other two are called because I only ever get superb. You get a coffee maker on your second time at work, but it is for decorational purposes only. You cannot make any coffee with it.
0 0

KrystalMagick answered:

I sell my Superb Coffee Beans for 7, 999 Bells on the flea market. If I try 8k, my animals all say it's overpriced or too expensive.
1 0

What can I do with the coffee beans? Answered Charizard2001
Is it possible to get coffee to-go after you get the part time job? Answered shadowshudder
Isabelle in the coffee shop? Answered WalrusMichael
Coffee shop help requested?? Answered dragonarchmage
Can someone help me get Beans? Open Celestialmoon