Question from mikeysrob

Asked: 1 year ago

Coffee beans?

What are they for? Can I sell them or make coffee with them etc.... I just finished my first attempt at the part-time job and i was awarded some superb coffee beans

From: Ineptify 1 year ago

It's the safe if you place your "Superb Coffee Beans" for 7.5k at Re-Tail Flea Market. Don't bother selling to Reese, she'll just take them for 2k each (Superb Coffee Beans)

You can sell your coffee beans for sweet, sweet profit.

Take your beans to Re-Tail and try marking them up beyond their default sell price to see how much you can make! My animals consistently buy for 300% or 400% their worth. How far can you push them? hehe

They sell at Re-Tail for 500, 1000, and 2000 bells each. Superb coffee beans are 2000. I don't know what the other two are called because I only ever get superb. You get a coffee maker on your second time at work, but it is for decorational purposes only. You cannot make any coffee with it.

I sell my Superb Coffee Beans for 7, 999 Bells on the flea market. If I try 8k, my animals all say it's overpriced or too expensive.