My villager accidentlly moved out. How do I get her back?

1. I TTed 2 days into the future, and my villager, Flurry, was moving.
    I TTed back to the normal date, but she had already moved and had been replaced by some ugly villager.
    Please Help Me!

User Info: Ninfanboy01

Ninfanboy01 - 3 years ago

1. Well, from what I read from TT people on here. You need to cycle through 16 villagers. After 16 people have passed you can go to someone's town who has that villager moving out where you can then get that villager again. If this is the same villager in a friend's town, then it is possible, but if it is not the same it will be like a new version of that character.

User Info: lj_sephiroth

lj_sephiroth (Expert) - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There is nothing you can do now.

User Info: A_Bit_Of_Charm

A_Bit_Of_Charm - 3 years ago 1 3
  2. Ok, well lets just say this. There isn't an impossible way but there's alot of possible
    ways. Take my way. What you can do is if you have friends on Animal Crossing:
    New Leaf then, if one of your friends has talked to Flurry before she moved out,
    then moved to your friend's town and decided to move out of your friend's town
    then, simply go to your friend's town and talk to Flurry BEFORE she moves out of
    your friend's town and talk to Flurry then she will decide to move back to your town. Enough said?

User Info: LaShay2003

LaShay2003 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. And if that doesn't work then good luck! (y)

User Info: LaShay2003

LaShay2003 - 3 years ago 0 0