What does the item 7 do?

1. Im planning to buy the game

User Info: Link1006

Link1006 - 5 years ago

1. Akuma is right.

But its 7 consistent items.

Mushroom
    Star
    Green Shell
    Red Shell
    Banana
    Blooper
    Bob-omb

And if someone rams in to it, that item affects them
    (If someone rams into your star, they steal it, if they ram into the bomb, you both explode and you lose your 7)

User Info: Ventwig

Ventwig (Expert) - 5 years ago 8 0

Answers

1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it gives you 7 items that spin around you, and when you press the item button again, it activates which one is in front of you, so if it's a mushroom, you'll get the boost, but if it's a shell, you'll fire it.

I'm pretty sure that's what the Lucky 7 is. (I think it's called Lucky 7?)

User Info: AkumaXoXTenshi

AkumaXoXTenshi - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The lucky 7 is like having 3 shells spinning around you but instead you get Green Shells, Red Shells, Bananas, Mushrooms, Stars, Blooper and Bob-ombs.

User Info: MrFringe

MrFringe - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. The really neat thing about the 7 is that if the rule set only allows one item, you'll get 7 of that item.

User Info: SnoozerBear

SnoozerBear - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I think it gives you all 7 items there is. except i dont think it gives you the blue shell but every other item it does. And they took out the trap box, the pow block and the lightning cloud items

User Info: darkheartVegeta

darkheartVegeta - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. so to recap everything the Lucky Seven gives you 7 items which spin around you like green shells.

These 7 items are (1 of each):

Mushroom
    Star
    Green Shell
    Red Shell
    Banana
    Blooper
    Bob-omb

If you press the item button (X/Y/R iirc, i only use R), the item in front of you will be used. If somebody rams into an item, it acts like it was liying on the track. So if they run into the star, they 'steal' the star, but if they run into a green shell, they just trip over and lose 3 coins.

This item is actually pretty good in getting in a better position vs the cpu, because of the star, mushroom, red shell and blooper. This is also the reason why wou can only get it when you are around being 7th while getting an item box.

User Info: blueye95

blueye95 - 4 years ago 0 0