What is the best strategy for 150cc special cup?

1. I have tried many times where I eather come in first twice and still loose or do bad completely

User Info: leghostbuster

leghostbuster - 4 years ago
    I meant like a certain racer, cart,wheels, and handgliders. Give more than one example

User Info: leghostbuster

leghostbuster - 4 years ago

1. well I had the same problem too so I used yoshi+ bolt buggy+ standard wheels+ and swooper the flower glider(I don't know what is the name)

User Info: jmario1

jmario1 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Use a realy light guy and get high top speed karts for good speed and acceleration

User Info: crpace

crpace - 4 years ago 0 2
  2. There are no "best" combinations.

But if you want to get around cheating AI, get a
    High handling/accel and decent off road combination

like:
    Toad + Cloud 9 + Wooden + Paraglider
    or
    Yoshi + Soda Jet + Roller + Flower Glider

But it's mostly what works for you

User Info: Ventwig

Ventwig (Expert) - 4 years ago 2 0
  3. Koopa/Toad/Lakitu + Bruiser/Blue 7/B Dasher + Mushroom wheels/Rollers + anyglider with accel boost is always good.

User Info: Wariofanatic

Wariofanatic - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I meant swooper or the flower glider

User Info: jmario1

jmario1 - 4 years ago 1 0
  5. Rank requirements:

The following are requirements to get a "One Star", "Two Star", or "Three Star" rank:

Get a final score of 40.

Lead most of the laps.

Stay in first place for a good period of time.

Do a lot of tricks on ramps.

Avoid having to use Bullet Bills to catch up.

Do not fall off edges too much (one or two times is acceptable).

If you get hit by many Spiny Shells and still win, this indicates that you are resistant and will probably have a high rank.

A perfect 40 is required for a "Three Star" rank. A "Two Star" rank ranges from 35 to 40. A "One Star" rank is 33 to 40 with most or all of these requirements.

User Info: 7up1001

7up1001 - 4 years ago 0 1
  6. I beat it with: Toad + Bruiser + Mushroom wheels + Swooper

Try it ;)

User Info: Mishoshmop

Mishoshmop - 4 years ago 1 0
  7. This may seem unorthadox, but a buddy of mine helped me out by saying that you need high acceleration and high handling in 150cc and Mirror mode. I did not have a single 3 star on any of the cups above 100cc. Once I switched to high acceleration and handling, I was getting 3 star rankings left and right. In fact, I now have all cups 3 starred. I did wonder why this works, but considering high speed gets you nowhere due to "rubberbanding," you have to pretty much cut corners as sharp as possible, and make sure you can get up and go after getting hit by shells, bananas, etc because it WILL happen. The loadout I run with is Lakitu, Bumble-V, Wooden wheels, and Golden Glider (though Super Glider would work fine too).

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080 - 4 years ago 1 0
  8. Ok I use
    Bowser
    I used the Blue Seven, Slick Wheels, And finally use the Flower Glider

User Info: coolboy606

coolboy606 - 4 years ago 0 0