Question from prsflnt

Where do I aim for on Maka Wuhu shortcut/glitch?

Name says it all. Sometimes when I try to do that glitch thing on Maka Wuhu where you hit the crack in a wall I fail... I wanna make sure I can suceed at it. Thank you in Advance!

Cebollino asked for clarification:

Please, be more specific with your question.

prsflnt provided additional details:

Thank you super_luigi16! your answer was swell. And thank you Mishoshmop as well. I'm getting the glitch to work for me now :3.

super_luigi16 answered:

There are a few places to "aim." If you want to make absolutely sure you make it, aim for the lake. However, you cannot hit the little bar of rock that prevents the lake from spilling into the abyss. If you want to be a bit riskier about it, you can aim for the end of the rock barrier or the wall. If you hit either of these, you'll be on the upper level when you respawn. However, again, if you hit the closer parts of the rock barrier, you'll respawn on the lower level.

Hope this helps :)
1 0

Answers

Mishoshmop answered:

Make sure you hit the farthest wall. If you do, it's pretty much a guaranteed success.
1 0