HOW DO I PLAY WITH STREETPASS FRIENdS!?

1. How do I play with my streetpass friends??? When you play with them on Mario Kart Channel your not playing with them LIVE. They always join me when i'm playing live so how do I join them live? It's really bugging me!

User Info: prsflnt

prsflnt - 4 years ago
    By "joining you live", do you mean on or offline?

User Info: Smashchu13

Smashchu13 - 4 years ago
    offline. sometimes when I enter a Grand Prix they join me and I want to know how to do that.

User Info: prsflnt

prsflnt - 4 years ago
    @raisora144- Then how are they playing with me hmm?

User Info: prsflnt

prsflnt - 4 years ago

1. If you use streetpass to race someone, it isn't that people; it's just the computer controlling them.

But the player's car is the same of the profile. But it doesn't affect the gameplay very much... Because the computer player wants to race close to you.

If you want to race the streetpass guys anyway, go to the mario kart channel, go to "streetpass" or something like that and select someone to race... err... controlled by the computer.

After that you can choose if you want to race on the people's favourite course (All opponents controlled by the computer), or race against an ghost of the player.
    You can also join the player's game if the player is already playing online. If not, you cannot choose this.

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can only play with them if you manage to come across them online or meet them in-person.

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure - 4 years ago 1 2
  2. look it up on Youtube.

User Info: mutigerfan1

mutigerfan1 - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. You can't play with StreetPass Friends, nor are there StreetPass Friends. StreetPass is primarily a method of sharing data wirelessly with people who are using the same software; in the case of MarioKart7, it allows people to give and receive new parts for their karts (characters must be obtained by beating 150cc cups, or beating a whole class for the Mii). If you want to play with people nearby wirelessly, you use local multiplayer. Trust me, I felt like an IDIOT when someone had to point it out to me, but at least you're smart enough to ask (air-go: you're smarter than me)

User Info: raisora144

raisora144 - 4 years ago 3 1
  4. Street pass friends will randomly show up in races that they have created thier own cup with, they are just ghost data however and not a live player. In order to play with them live you have to reister them as a friend either by code or via local registration.

User Info: mhase68

mhase68 - 4 years ago 2 1
  5. They go to Friends List and go to you Mii and select join game.

User Info: mutigerfan1

mutigerfan1 - 3 years ago 1 0