Question from MeiArt66

Haunted mansion ?

Is there a boo in the fireplace room and if there is where is it?

Answers

KeyBlade999 answered:

You mean the one east of the lobby where you can see a Boo in the window?

It isn't in there, not that I recall. Go into the hall to the north and hammer the windows on the left side to reach the area where you can find that Boo you saw in the window.
0 0

AureSkyclimber answered:

There is not a boo in the Fireplace room itself. It's permanently lit up anyways, so you'd never be able to see it even if there was.

However, you can see a boo through the window at the back of the room. This should lead you to try and find a way outside to the area behind the window. Unfortunately, if you find a way into the courtyard through a doorway, there's a fence blocking the way. Thankfully there is one window you can knock down with your hammer in the hallway just north of the fireplace room, and this should lead you to the Boo.
1 0

How do I solve the haunted mansion? Answered MeiArt66
Where can I find (Tailor Shears)? Unanswered Mario211
How do I beat cheep cheep? Open BridgeTheMonste
Why did (the begining happen at the end?) Open mommyisonfire
What's the point of the Poison Mushroom Sticker? Answered darkzacattack