Question from sycondrin13

Where could I locate the third wiggler segment?

Nothing has happened at baffle woods and I cant find the bowling ball.

sycondrin13 provided additional details:

where do I find 3-9?

XGamer80 answered:

To open 3-9, you need the Scrap found in level 3-8 which is found a bit beyond the web where the second segment was stuck to. Use that Scrap in Wiggler's room to reach the 3rd comet and unlock the path to 3-9.
Proceed through 3-9 and 3-10 respectively and the third segment will eventually get to bafflewood at which point you can get the bowling ball.
2 0

Answers

Emoxes answered:

The third wiggler segment, assuming you have already given back the second, should start at world 3-9, find it there, then it will go to 3-10, then beat all the mini games there, and it will run off... again... to the baffle wood. Also, after you get the bowling ball AND use it in world 3-4 to get the alternative exit, make sure you come back to this spot to find the Trophy thing.
0 0

Missing wiggler segment? Answered saryuko
In World 3, do I need to take every Wiggler segment to every level? Open Mariofanstar
Where's wigglers 2nd body segment? Answered Toad_and_Pit_co
Waking up Wiggler? Answered AgentEmerald
Where is the fourth wiggler piece? Open lllkkk22