Is this game worth getting the 3DS?

1. I have wanted to try out OoT but the PSP N64 emulator was always too slow for me to handle so will this game truly be worth the $250 that i would have to pay?

User Info: crazyseandx

crazyseandx - 5 years ago
    EDIT: I'd like to mention that with the soon to be release of Luigi's Mansion 2 and Super Smash Bros. i wonder if i should wait till the price goes down a little bit or get it asap. so yeah 3D Zelda isn't the ONLY thought involving this question. i posted it here due to the game's obvious awesomeness.

User Info: crazyseandx

crazyseandx - 5 years ago

1. I would recommend getting it, especially since there are several games due out for the system other than OoT by the end of the year that should be must haves. OoT is one of the best Zelda games ever made and if you truly want to play it, this version is probably the best, short of having the original cartridge.

Also as others have noted, with games like Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus Uprising, Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, plus all the third party titles like DoA, Kingdom Hearts, and Mega Man Legends 3 either due out by the end of the year or early next year, you should have plenty of great games to look forward to.

User Info: ProfTolkien

ProfTolkien - 5 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. I would say so, especially if you haven't played it. Not only does it have the normal quest, but master quest (harder) and boss battles as well. It also plays 60fps so it's extremely smooth.

User Info: WiiJedi

WiiJedi - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. well to me yes ill be getin my Oot this after noon this is one of the rezens i got my 3ds this and Kid Icarus and so on think about it do u have a ds becuz if u do thats goin to die out at sometime but the 3ds is goin to kick some butt so in the long run itz up to u do u like nentendo game or not becuz 3ds rocks ok

User Info: powergamer1980

powergamer1980 - 5 years ago 0 2
  3. I'd recommend looking into all the other games that have been announced for the 3DS and see if there are any others you might enjoy at some point, because I can't recommend getting a system over just one game.

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Personally, if this is the only game you get for the 3DS, I say it's not worth paying the $250. I might get this game if it appeared on the Wii

User Info: Medimorpho

Medimorpho - 5 years ago 2 0
  5. I wouldn't say it's worth getting a 3DS over. More and more games will keep being released, so it's not as if this is the only game you'll ever play on it.

User Info: deershadow

deershadow - 5 years ago 2 0
  6. I would say getting the 3DS period is worth getting the 3DS, but if your just getting it for this game I suggest just getting it from the Wii shop channel it's the old graphics but same basic game without the master quest

User Info: Nado6

Nado6 - 5 years ago 2 0
  7. If you just want to play the game, don't care about Master Quest and don't want to get a 3DS, it would be cheaper to get an N64 and the original game.

User Info: hirokareo

hirokareo - 5 years ago 1 0
  8. I traded in my DSi and got a 3DS + Ocarina of Time + Zelda case for a lowered price.
    I would say it's worth it.

User Info: MationMac

MationMac - 5 years ago 1 0
  9. That really depends on your standards.

Are you looking for an incredible remade game with new gameplay elements such as new items, level designs, dungeons, bosses, etc.? Are you looking for a completely remixed, orchestrated, and/or fresh soundtrack? If so, then I highly suggest you stay away from this game. The only new things it offers are better graphics, very little changed music (excluding one song), a boss mode, and a mirrored Master Quest mode.

However, if you've been buying ports of the game for different consoles and love playing it over and over again (like I do), then I would actually highly suggest getting this game because it's essentially that plus better graphics and a few new things. The only thing that would really change this decision would be whether or not you're more of a console person than a handheld person, which shouldn't be a problem since you didn't mind the idea of playing it on the PSP.

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia - 5 years ago 1 0
  10. I recommend that you get it, unless you can wait a LONG time, since the price for the 3DS won't go down anytime soon, especially with Christmas coming up in half a year. I had OoT for the Gamecube but didn't really like it, but I got it for the 3DS and it's amazing. Graphics are better, 3D is amazing, and the game just feels better. There's minor changes too, like Link climbing faster (I think).

User Info: yoda2323

yoda2323 - 5 years ago 2 0
  11. Yes its the only game on 3ds thats good well unless you like street fighter or dead or alive

User Info: thenoobynoober

thenoobynoober - 5 years ago 0 2
  12. Yes its definitley worth it !

User Info: naz_bee

naz_bee - 5 years ago 1 0
  13. If you have a Wii or Gamecube it might be cheaper to buy the Ocarina of time/Master Quest bundle.

User Info: Greenhair_Girl

Greenhair_Girl - 5 years ago 1 0
  14. I would get a 3DS for this and SF643D.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac - 5 years ago 0 1
  15. Yes I have the game and it is awesome I love it!

User Info: isacman

isacman - 5 years ago 1 1
  16. Spouse Cheating on you?Get the evidence!

www.knowthetruth.info

Email Surveillance Services.The EASIEST way to discover the FACTS!

User Info: showxiu

showxiu - 5 years ago 0 1
  17. Spouse Cheating on you?

Spouse Cheating on you?Get the evidence!

www.knowthetruth.info

User Info: showxiu

showxiu - 5 years ago 0 1
  18. For just this game? No. For all the other classic remakes AND this? Yes.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac - 5 years ago 0 0
  19. Well if you love timeless classics like zelda, metal gear solid and super smash brothers then yes it is worth getting it BUT the psp vita is coming out too so beware! because i have been hearing some really good things about the vita so if your in it for the classics i say go right ahead!

User Info: XHIPPIEHUNTERX

XHIPPIEHUNTERX - 5 years ago 0 0
  20. It kinda depends on the amount of how much you would like the game i cant really explain it but even if you dont get the game get the 3ds theres tons of stuff coming out and already out that can provide games to any gamer, like right now im on the internet browser replying to your question. Its just an all around good system even without the legend of zelda 3d

User Info: shad667

shad667 - 5 years ago 0 0
  21. Definitely!

User Info: Ifeno

Ifeno - 5 years ago 0 0