Question from duder5000

Sparkles in the bottom of the well?

In the deepest depths of the bottom of the well (the place full of redeads and green acidic stuff) Navi flies down to a little spot on the ground and turns green, then the spot starts sparkling...
what is this about?

lilyfern asked for clarification:

Could you be a little more specific? Like the well in which town?

duder5000 provided additional details:

@Lilyfern: the only well in the game, in Kakariko Village, its a dungeon called the Bottom of the Well
@Zelda Freek227: nothing happened when I played the song of storms

masteramr answered:

You're talking about the bottom floor of the well (where you need to get Silver Rupees to open the exit), at the end of the hallway with a bunch of pots in two separate "V" patterns, right? If so, play the Sun's Song to reveal a special type of fairy that can restore your magic. I think it also restores hearts, but I was at full health when I got it.
6 0

Answers

Zelda_Freek227 answered:

Try playing the song of storms
1 1

Night00 answered:

Try playing the Sun's Song.
0 0

Onomatopoeia444 answered:

There is a hole in the wall.
0 0

SkyCrackers answered:

When there are sparkles or Navi turns green, it usually means you can stand by the area and play a certain song to unlock a secret. The most common songs needed are sun's song, song of time, zelda's lullaby, and song of storms. I think it's the sun's song in this case.
1 0