Is anyone experiencing issues with the 3D effect?

1. It appears that the images cannot line up properly for the 3D effect, leaving ghosts around everything. This mostly happens in close-quarters areas such as shops, homes, and dungeons. And sometimes, upon entering a house or shop, the 3D goes completely haywire.

And before anyone asks, yes, I am holding the 3DS properly.

User Info: spoonybard-hahs

spoonybard-hahs - 5 years ago

1. www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ts_system.jsp

Never mind.

User Info: spoonybard-hahs

spoonybard-hahs - 5 years ago 0 0

1. You get slight ghosting when a light object is on a dark background. Most obvious when Link is standing against a black entryway. Seems to be inherent to the tech.

User Info: Het_Nkik

Het_Nkik - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. The only issue I've had with the 3D effect is when getting the heart container at the end of the first dungeon, there were 2 images. There are also a few times when I'll see double for a bit, like on the corners of the screen, if the 3D bar is all the way up.

User Info: yoda2323

yoda2323 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Just adjust the 3d slider when that happens. I've seen double images a couple times, but then I just turned the 3D down and it went back to normal.

User Info: MrFuzzy81

MrFuzzy81 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Nope...my eyes need a few seconds to adjust at first but it works perfectly for me =)

User Info: Ifeno

Ifeno - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I've had the same issue with the 3D but I found out what's wrong. The more you push the 3D slider up the more the 3D works and that separates the screen image which gives the system the "3D look". So to solve this just put the 3D slider down until it looks right to you. But don't put it to no 3D.. :)

User Info: quesolover

quesolover - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Hmm i never had the issue, but its a pain to adjust to the 3d, eventually i see it clearly and everything is alligned perfectly. 65% of the game i played without 3d turned on.

User Info: nicolas1284

nicolas1284 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. if you are cross eyed or were glasses you wont be abel to see the 3d efect so if u were glasses try taking them of and ajusting the 3d slider and play without glasses if this stil dosent work return the stor wer u bougt it A.S.A.P so you can use the 6 month warenty.:)

User Info: Linksally

Linksally - 5 years ago 0 2
  8. "Ghosting" mainly happens when you have a light foreground on a dark background. This not only applies to 3D effects, but with any source of LED lights, or lighting in general.

User Info: belkotar

belkotar - 5 years ago 1 0
  9. The only problem i've had is when going through tunnels I sometimes see two links instead of one. Just turn the 3ds of if it's to bad.

User Info: naz_bee

naz_bee - 5 years ago 1 0
  10. In darker areas of the game the 3D is a little messed up. Also when aiming with any item. But other than that, no.

User Info: katman243

katman243 - 5 years ago 0 0