Question from spoonybard-hahs

Is anyone experiencing issues with the 3D effect?

It appears that the images cannot line up properly for the 3D effect, leaving ghosts around everything. This mostly happens in close-quarters areas such as shops, homes, and dungeons. And sometimes, upon entering a house or shop, the 3D goes completely haywire.

And before anyone asks, yes, I am holding the 3DS properly.

spoonybard-hahs answered:

www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ts_system.jsp

Never mind.
0 0

Answers

Het_Nkik answered:

You get slight ghosting when a light object is on a dark background. Most obvious when Link is standing against a black entryway. Seems to be inherent to the tech.
1 0

yoda2323 answered:

The only issue I've had with the 3D effect is when getting the heart container at the end of the first dungeon, there were 2 images. There are also a few times when I'll see double for a bit, like on the corners of the screen, if the 3D bar is all the way up.
0 0

MrFuzzy81 answered:

Just adjust the 3d slider when that happens. I've seen double images a couple times, but then I just turned the 3D down and it went back to normal.
0 0

Ifeno answered:

Nope...my eyes need a few seconds to adjust at first but it works perfectly for me =)
0 0

quesolover answered:

I've had the same issue with the 3D but I found out what's wrong. The more you push the 3D slider up the more the 3D works and that separates the screen image which gives the system the "3D look". So to solve this just put the 3D slider down until it looks right to you. But don't put it to no 3D.. :)
0 0

nicolas1284 answered:

Hmm i never had the issue, but its a pain to adjust to the 3d, eventually i see it clearly and everything is alligned perfectly. 65% of the game i played without 3d turned on.
0 0

Linksally answered:

if you are cross eyed or were glasses you wont be abel to see the 3d efect so if u were glasses try taking them of and ajusting the 3d slider and play without glasses if this stil dosent work return the stor wer u bougt it A.S.A.P so you can use the 6 month warenty.:)
0 2

belkotar answered:

"Ghosting" mainly happens when you have a light foreground on a dark background. This not only applies to 3D effects, but with any source of LED lights, or lighting in general.
1 0

naz_bee answered:

The only problem i've had is when going through tunnels I sometimes see two links instead of one. Just turn the 3ds of if it's to bad.
1 0

katman243 answered:

In darker areas of the game the 3D is a little messed up. Also when aiming with any item. But other than that, no.
0 0