Am I stuck in the water temple?

1. In the water temple, I accidentally pulled the block on the 3rd level backwards instead of pushing it forward and now it's stuck. I can't move on and I haven't got the longshot yet.

Is there a way for me to move on? And, has anyone else encountered this problem?

User Info: 3_ENiGMA_3

3_ENiGMA_3 - 5 years ago
    Did you just enter the temple?, And did u meet the zora princess yet?

User Info: Chaos0wings

Chaos0wings - 5 years ago
    No. I've been in this temple for about half an hour. Yes, I have met the Zora Princess.

User Info: 3_ENiGMA_3

3_ENiGMA_3 - 5 years ago
    I've already did all of that... I'm still stuck...

User Info: 3_ENiGMA_3

3_ENiGMA_3 - 5 years ago
    Hmm, if u have 2 spare keys how about top level, left side of the temple. The one with the platforms moving downward?

User Info: Chaos0wings

Chaos0wings - 5 years ago
    I've already used these keys, but I still haven't opened the door at the far side of the waterfall room... I think.

User Info: 3_ENiGMA_3

3_ENiGMA_3 - 5 years ago
    Thanks... Turned out I missed the block on the first floor...

User Info: 3_ENiGMA_3

3_ENiGMA_3 - 5 years ago

1. Okay so basically u need one more key. Look at your map. Is there any place u didn't go on the first and second floor. That doesn't require the longshot.
    1F room on the right - 2 keys and a map.
    1F room on the left - 1 key
    Center column after raising the water - I key
    2F room on the right - compass

User Info: Chaos0wings

Chaos0wings - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I don't know if you're stuck, but I do know that everytime I thought I was, I had my doubts about the block(s). Turns out I had moved them correctly.

User Info: Darkunov

Darkunov - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Your not stuck you're suppose to pull out the block. I'm not really sure just how far u got. Go inside the center column and hookshot yourself to the second so you could raise the water level up. A reddish block would float revealing an underground tunnel to get a key. Atbthe same time go back to the place where u met ruto. Swim up to the second level and bomb the wall to get another key.

User Info: Chaos0wings

Chaos0wings - 5 years ago 3 0