My fish keeps getting away?

1. So trying to just catch the 15 pounder as adult link, but I keep losing the fish. back on the N64 I had a rumble pack so I knew if there was too much tension on the line, but obviously cant do that on the 3DS anyone know a good way to catch the fish, other than luck?

User Info: Saogin

Saogin - 5 years ago

1. The vibration function is one of the things I miss most in the 3DS version but there is another way of teling when the line has too much tension. While you reel in the fish always make sure that you hold the analog pad (left or right directions only) in whatever direction the fish is facing. Also when the fish is facing straight away from you and the line is coming from the left or right side, hold the analog pad in the same direction too. I was having problems with this before until I read this tip somewhere in gamfaqs and I've never missed a single fish since.

User Info: aikivoyager

aikivoyager - 5 years ago 0 0