Guard Trouble?

1. Whenever i go into the castle, the first area that you enter, right before the first hedge, there are two guards there. ive tired going during the day and at night, but they never leave. is there a strict period of time you have to go, or is my game just falty?

User Info: Electric_Six

Electric_Six - 5 years ago

1. Once you have visited Zelda and collected the 3 Spiritual Stones you are unable to explore the interior castle ever again legitimately unless you start a new game.

User Info: Luigi_316

Luigi_316 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I'm assuming you're talking about the guards inside the castle itself. Those guards will always be there. You will have to sneak past them by making use of their patrol patterns and hiding behind the hedges.

User Info: aikivoyager

aikivoyager - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I don't think it was ever fully day if the Guards are right at the entrance of the grounds in the castle.

User Info: notyu1459

notyu1459 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. What I do is wait til the Cucco does that cok-aldoddle-does (dont judge me). And that instint i crawl through the litte hole. And they're gone.

User Info: Megabest39

Megabest39 - 5 years ago 0 0