Question from Capt_Speedbump

Why won't Saria talk to me?

I've got the first two jewels, and Navi said to talk to Saria about the last one. When I play the ocarina, Saria says to see her face to face. When I then get to her, she says to speak to her with the ocarina. What do I do?

rrk1991 answered:

The reason it does that anyways is that if you use Saria's song in the sacred meadow, it will say just go talk to her because she is right there. However, if you are anywhere else and use Saria's song, she will tell you that the Deku tree had told her stories of the jewel belonging to the Zora's
0 0

Answers

aikivoyager answered:

Head to Zora's Domain through Zora's River. Once there talk to the Zora at the top of the waterfall to play the diving game and obtain the Silver Scale. Then head to Lake Hylia from the underwater cave at the in Zora's Domain. At Lake Hylia, you will see a bottle on the floor of the lake in front of where you emerge. Pick it up then head back and show the bottle to King Zora... this will open the path to Lord Jabu Jabu and another little puzzler.
2 0

Mienfoo777 answered:

Yeah what aikivoyager said. screw navi. she is stupid. I just ignored what she was saying she was trying to throw you off the correct path.
0 0