How do I get past forest temple on master quest?

1. Im stuck before the boss door there bars here i hit both of the switches i could find(one on a wll the nex right next to that) please help.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84 - 5 years ago
    I know that but i can't find a way to open the gate there prolly a third switch but i can't find it...

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84 - 5 years ago

1. I haven't played the Master Quest yet, but just rotate the walls once, check any openings you can access, then rotate the walls again in the same direction (use your mini-map and pick either clockwise or counter-clockwise) and repeat. Eventually, you'll check every section.

User Info: masteramr

masteramr (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. From what you're saying, this is in the room that you get to with the elevator. There are two walls sticking out of the sides of the room. Stand in front of one (not the part facing the center) and push/pull it. The walls will rotate, revealing other rooms. I think there's also a Golden Skulltula there, so spin the room around until you get everything.

User Info: droginator

droginator - 5 years ago 0 0