Question from kennysea

How do I get farther in the forest temple?

Ive been playing this game the past week while looking at the 1st guide featured on this site... Im stuck on the forest temple ... I just got the boss key and go down a hole that transports me a little ways back and I have to climb the ladders and climb the blocks again to get to the twisted hallway ... At this point ive gotten two of the the four poes and now in both of the first guides featured on this site it says after getting the boss key you have to go back to the entrance to the twisted hallway and hit the eye again to retwist the hallway ... Problem is my eyes still closed and i cant retwist the hallway and get to where i need to go!!!! Is this a glitch? How does the eye reopen???

kennysea provided additional details:

I already tried shooting the eye again with another arrow but the eye still stays closed!!!

pro_gamer19 answered:

Shoot the eye again with another arrow.
0 0