Question from tacoman22

How do I get to hold more than 30 arrows?

I was fighting Bongo Bongo, the boss in the Shadow Temple, when I suddenly ran out of arrows. I also just can't beat it. So how do I get to hold more than 30 arrows because 30 arrows just isn't enough.

ballie19 answered:

You can maximum hold 50 arrows! (30, 40, 50 max)

There are 2 upgrades for your Quiver and you can do them in any order.

1: Score a perfect score (10 points) in the Kakariko Village Archery. It is the building that was working on when you are a kid.

2: Later on, when you are going for the Spirit Temple, you can upgrade your quiver again! When you rescue all 4 carpenters from the Gerudo's, you can play the Horseback Archery game, score 1.000 points first for Piece of Heart #35 and then 1.500 points for the Quiver Upgrade!
2 0

Answers

Super_cube answered:

You can actually beat Bongo Bongo with less than 10 arrows if you hit the hands first time and they turn blue. Then use your lens to spot the large eye and use one more arrow to stun him while you go in for a sword attack. Make sure you shoot from far enough away from the eye that it doesn't hit you before you release it!
0 0

Sebastian95man answered:

Well, there are 2 upgrades, the first one you get will give you the capacity to hold 40 arrows and the second you do will give you 50 arrows

-Go to kakariko village and play the archery game and win it.

-In the gerudo"s fortress, go right and you will find a girl, talk to her while riding epona and play the minigame.
0 0

elitepeach answered:

I beat Bongo Bongo without using any arrows-I just stunned the two hands, then slashed at him when he came near.
Anyway the others are right about the quiver upgrades.
0 0

fireman00 answered:

I did the same thing as elitepeach. Same goes for me with their answers and the quiver upgrades.
0 0

fireman00 answered:

0 0

nmcool answered:

If you get a perfect score in the archery game you can get them, and if you beat the horse-top challenge in gerudo fortress.
0 0