Question from icedragon50

Any more uses of spending rupees?

I just beat the game for the first time, and I got really annoyed about my rupees. Like 85% of the whole game, I had a full wallet of 500 rupees!

Only at the start, and when I had to play some minigames I used them. I bought all magic beans quite fast too. If I needed more rupees I went to the frogs. Also to get rid of some rupees I bought bombchu's at the desert.
I wanted to sell the bunny hood when I was out of rupees, but that seems impossible!

So are there any other places where I can spend many rupees? The 100 skulltula reward seems nothing to me :\

icedragon50 provided additional details:

Any more ways*

Anyway, is wasting your money on pots really the only/fastest way?

masteramr answered:

I think buying stuff for your bottles is the only effective way to get rid of Rupees. If you don't care about using what you buy, there are two things you can purchase that are more expensive than the Blue Potion. They are a fish for 200 Rupees and a bottle of Blue Fire for 300 Rupees, both available at the Potion Shop either as a child or as an adult. If your Giants Wallet is full (500 Rupees), then one of each will empty it so you can get all of the Rupees for the Bunny Hood.
0 0

Answers

ballie19 answered:

I would buy the Blue Potion in the shop that's behind the Potion Shop in Kakariko Village as a adult.

The blue potion costs 100 ruppees each and will eat a lot of your money!

The blue potion is a potion that fills your health and magic completely at the same time!
0 0