Question from awsomon

How do you clear the dungeon in Jabu jabu's belly?

I know you have to clear the dungeon to get princess zora out of Jabu jabu's belly. I just don't know how.

Sir_Awesome asked for clarification:

Um...could you be a bit more specific as to what problems you are having? Where are you stuck at?

awsomon provided additional details:

I'm stuck at the part after you kill the red tentecle.After that i don't know what to do.

awsomon provided additional details:

Also where is the dungeon?

awsomon provided additional details:

I just walk around carrying princess ruto.

Answers

Super_cube answered:

You need to get all tentacles, the second I think you need to sit Princess Ruto on the switch so you can open the door. Once all are cleared with the boomerang, the main room is now clear of the blockage and you can drop down the hole to the floor below and enter the next section. Use your map and you should sort it out. You'll need to use your boomerang and sword for the next mini-boss.
0 0

megaman357 answered:

you need the boomerang to progress this. (found in dungon)
there is a room near the room with holes in the floor (where you first met ruto), notice one of the holes is blocked as this is important.
continue past this room to a room which branchs off several ways.

ensure you have ruto with you for this as she is needed for a couple of switchs here.
only a few rooms should be open as others will be blocked by tentecles. Ruto is needed to open some of the doors here because of switchs on the floor.
one of the open rooms (or opened by switch) has a hanging tentecle which you need to break with the boomerang, this will open one of the other rooms.
keep smashing the tentecles until you clear the area.

this will clear the blockage in the room with the holes further back. drop down the formerly blocked hole to progress to a mini boss.
should be fairly straight forward from there.
1 0