Glitch in-game?

1. I've just recently beaten the Spirit Temple on the Master Quest version of Ocarina of Time 3D, and while it shows that I got all the gold skulltulas in it (by a marker by the temple's name), I went to the gear section and saw that I only had 98 gold skulltulas. Yes, i know there's one by Ganon's Castle, but I'm saving that one for last. Oh, and the overworld map shows that I have all the gold skulltulas in every area, so that;s not a problem either. Is this a glitch in the game or something? I hope I won't have to start over and do this all again.

User Info: GamingFan19

GamingFan19 - 5 years ago
    Thanks, you guys. It turns out I was missing one in the Ice Cavern.

User Info: GamingFan19

GamingFan19 - 5 years ago

1. Icedragon50 is right, you can only tell if you got all the Skultullas from a dungeon by checking the map inside the dungeon. Make sure to check the Ice Cavern and the Bottom of the Well, too!

User Info: masteramr

masteramr (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I think you should try to enter all dungeons again, and check if you got all skulltula's in them. Because the map will propbably only show it for skulltula's outside.

User Info: icedragon50

icedragon50 - 5 years ago 0 0