Question from awsomon

How do you get to the dungeon? I'm having a hard time finding it.

I killed the red tentecle and now I'm just wandering around trying to get princess zora out of Jabu jabu's belly.

Answers

masteramr answered:

The red tentacle is the first one you killed, right? Look at the three small rooms at the far north of your map. With the first tentacle dead, you can access the far left and far right of those three rooms. The one on the left has the Compass, and the one on the right has another tentacle. Kill it to open the center room of the three north rooms, where you'll find the last tentacle. Kill it, then return to the room with all the holes in the floor. Drop through the northwesternmost hole and go through the door. It's fairly linear from this point.
1 0

elitepeach answered:

There are 2 other tentacles to kill. Go inside the room that the red slimy wall was blocking.
0 0

ZGuy0fSci answered:

Like the other two say, Visit the 5 rooms to the north most of 1st floor, then Link'y Go (back) Down the Hoooole to where the Green Slime was blocking you. There (if not wrong) is or leads to the fight with Big Octo.

and don't worry if ya go down the wrong Hoooooole (really should stop that x)
and can't get the princess back up, or don't know how, just go back up yourself and she will already be up there.

So I say again: Simply go to ALL 5 of the rooms north most in 1st Floor.
When a tentacle dies more rooms open. They will 'fill in' on your map as you do so.
0 0

DragonCat1 answered:

Destroy ALL the other tails (scattered throughout the dungeon)
0 0