This game or transformers dark of the moon stealth force edition ?

1. I cant choose please help me

User Info: omegaspark2

omegaspark2 - 5 years ago
    If you're being serious, then you're going to need to give some examples of types of games you enjoy playing and whatnot. There's really not enough information to come to a decision on what you said alone, and just giving you my preference wouldn't necessarily be helpful.

If you're joking, please save that for the forums instead of the answers section.

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure - 5 years ago
    I really like fighting and racing but i dont like to be a car all the time and i dont like fighting middle age style you choose or else i am using a coin

User Info: omegaspark2

omegaspark2 - 5 years ago
    12 July is my decision i will say what game i bought and the one who made me choose

User Info: omegaspark2

omegaspark2 - 5 years ago
    I also really enjoy games where you fly you can say some other games but they have to be for the 3ds

User Info: omegaspark2

omegaspark2 - 5 years ago
    And sumostickfigure... i am not joking

User Info: omegaspark2

omegaspark2 - 5 years ago

1. I would get this game. Most of the games that are based off movies most likely fail. This game is a classic and looks even better on 3D. Hope this helps. :)

User Info: quesolover

quesolover - 5 years ago 1 0

1. Well it depends on what type of gamer you are. Do you like games that give your brain a puzzle or more like a gamer who likes games like Halo or Black Ops. If you like both you'll have to decide on your own. I for one would choose Zelda 3D

User Info: darkrai100

darkrai100 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. OoT 3D. Just look at DotM's reviews, then look at OoT 3D's reviews.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac - 5 years ago 0 0