Question from KirbyPwns4

Where Are They?

I'm currently in the Ice Cavern, and I need to put fire in a bottle to melt the red ice. However, I only have one bottle, so this will be very tedious going back and forth to the one fire. Are there any other bottles available to me right now?

Earth_Echidna answered:

Well, there are 4 bottles obtainable in game:

1: This first bottle you need to get as a child. You know the cucoos you see in Kakariko? Well, all you have to do is return all of them to the chicken pen to recieve the bottle. Keep the one nearest to the pen to fly to get two more- be sure to toss it and the first over the fence. There is another in a crate.

2: This you also need to get as a child. Just head to Lon Lon Ranch, head into the house on the left, and toss all the cucoos into the notch to the right of Talon. Make sure not to talk to him yet. After you're done, he will release three 'Super Cucoos' into the now empty area of the room. Just pick them up.

3: This is the bottle I assume you have, where you just give Ruto's letter to King Zora.

4: The last bottle can only be obtained as an adult. All you need to do is ride Epona- if you've gotten her- around Hyrule Field, until a whitish Poe appears. Do that, stay there, and fire arrows at it. Make sure to trap its spirit in an empty bottle, and sell it to the guy in the building just entering the ruined Castle Town. Unfortunately, I don't know the locations of them.

As long as you are willing to travel through time to get the other bottles, all bottles are availible.
0 0