Gold Skulltula Help?

1. I'm playing master quest and i was trying to get the skulltula in the tree by Hyrule Castle but it wont fall. I kno for sure i havent gotten it because there is no skull next to the market on the map. Can someone tell me why this happened?

User Info: OblivionBlade7

OblivionBlade7 - 5 years ago
    Ballie19, thx i apparently got it it was just the one as an adult tht i was missing.

User Info: OblivionBlade7

OblivionBlade7 - 5 years ago

1. They are all 4 in the same location as the normal quest, maybe you must try it at night!
    And to get the 3rd one you must be Child Link! I think that's the problem for you......

The first three are Child Link only, the fourth one is only to Adult Link.

Most Gold Skulltulla's only appear at night......

(night) = It must be night if you want this one!

1: Roll into a crate in the Guard house near to the drawbridge.

2: (night) Roll in a tree before the guard gate where the owl was sitting, it has 3 rocks around it.

> 3: (night) Roll in the tree near the castle moat, I think this is the one you looking for!

4: After Ganon takes over Hyrule Castle (making it Ganon's Castle) look at the ruins of the old guard gate.

User Info: ballie19

ballie19 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. You need to roll into it =)

User Info: Jacob_power

Jacob_power - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Are you sure you didn't get this one already? There are three others that have to be collected to get the skull mark on the map. One is in the guard house next to the drawbridge, one is in a hidden grotto next to a tree near the moat around the castle, and one can only be claimed as Adult Link.

User Info: masteramr

masteramr (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0