Question from Linksally

Where can I find the bow and arow?

I need it for the forest tempel.:)

From: psychopenguin77 3 years ago

You find the bow and arrows in the forest temple. First you should enter a room with a bunch of stairs and portraits of poes that disappear. If you go down the stairs and into the next room you should start a fight with some stalfoes -- after you defeat them you get the bow and arrows.

If you're playing the Regular Quest, the guy before me already answered.
If you're playing the Master Quest, it's a pain in the neck to find the bow and arrows. You have to get to the end of the twisting corridor until you reach a room with a locked door. Open it and defeat the stalfos to get the bow and arrows. You have to kill them fast as the first one will resurrect if you take too long to kill the second. You may need some fairies in your bottles or potions if you prefer. You'll need most keys in the dungeon to get there. Good luck.