Question from pokemastercube2

Where is the person to give the Bunny Hood?

I have only the bunny hood to give, but i cant find the person to give it to, where are they?

ballie19 answered:

The man who accepts the Bunny Hood runs around Lon Lon Ranch.
When it's night he stops and jou can talk to him and give him the Bunny Hood and he pay you 500 rupees!
That will fill every wallet to full!

But there is a catch, because the moment he appears is when you have got all 3 spiritual stones, he doesn't appear before that.......
0 0

Answers

elitepeach answered:

I stood in front of Hyrule Castle and waited until dawn. I ran counterclockwise around the path until I saw him. I had to follow him until night, but once he stops you can give him the hood. But you must have completed Lord Jabu-Jabu's dungeon.
0 0

DragonImps answered:

He rests at a tree near the river by Hyrule Castle Town(on the other side of the river, there should be monsters.) Wait there until he comes to that tree and offer the bunny hood. This can only be done after completing the Froest Temple, as opposed to Jabu-Jabu's belly.
0 0