Where can I find the lens of truth in the MQ?

1. Where can i find them in the master quest? i know they're in the well but not in the place they used to be where are they?

User Info: mamo1991

mamo1991 - 5 years ago

1. You have to go through the entire well as a sort of mini-dungeon. When you far enough, the grate covering the hole in the central room will open up, and you can jump down and step on a switch. On the bottom floor, where the compass says there's a treasure chest, the chest for the Lens will appear. There are 5 redeads around it though

User Info: 966_623

966_623 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I had a really Hard time looking for this aswell, remember in Ocarina of time 3ds master quest everything is on the opposite sides so you would want to look on the opposite side of where you are trying to find them now.If you still cannot find them then I would suggest that you look at youtube videos.

Hope this helps.

User Info: naz_bee

naz_bee - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm assuming you found the compass in that ripoff dead hand battle. After that go left of the statue thing where you played zelda's melody to an area where there's a weird picture and a hole you can enter. If you go through the hole you'll see another picture. Its left eye is actually a switch which will allow you to enter the door in the room. After this it's pretty easy to find the lens.

User Info: psychopenguin77

psychopenguin77 - 5 years ago 0 0