How do I Target an enemy & Throw bombs?

1. P'raps I'm being stupid, but I'm having a problem targeting an enemy (keeping the L shoulder button pressed), activating a bomb and moving forward all at the same time. I'm trying to blow up King Dodongo. Maybe I should just forget about targeting and simply run forward and throw the bomb(s). Does anyone have any tips please?

User Info: MsBritToo

MsBritToo - 5 years ago
    Thanks to both the responders...MichizaneFFXI and Megabest39. Your answers have been REALLY helpful.

User Info: MsBritToo

MsBritToo - 5 years ago

1. If it helps, you can go into options and change it to where you only have to press 'L' once and you do not have to hold the button down. I used it for King Dondongo and it really helps. But you still have to run to throw it, though its still alot easier.

User Info: Megabest39

Megabest39 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. In my opinion its easier to tose the bombs in King Dodongo mouth without target-locked. Also this allowed me to move out of his way faster when he does his rolling attack afterwards. So you might want to try that.

User Info: MichizaneFFXI

MichizaneFFXI - 5 years ago 1 0