Question from MsBritToo

How do I Target an enemy & Throw bombs?

P'raps I'm being stupid, but I'm having a problem targeting an enemy (keeping the L shoulder button pressed), activating a bomb and moving forward all at the same time. I'm trying to blow up King Dodongo. Maybe I should just forget about targeting and simply run forward and throw the bomb(s). Does anyone have any tips please?

MsBritToo provided additional details:

Thanks to both the responders...MichizaneFFXI and Megabest39. Your answers have been REALLY helpful.

Megabest39 answered:

If it helps, you can go into options and change it to where you only have to press 'L' once and you do not have to hold the button down. I used it for King Dondongo and it really helps. But you still have to run to throw it, though its still alot easier.
1 0

Answers

MichizaneFFXI answered:

In my opinion its easier to tose the bombs in King Dodongo mouth without target-locked. Also this allowed me to move out of his way faster when he does his rolling attack afterwards. So you might want to try that.
1 0