Question from Finale_Wanderer

Where are the three keys in Ganon's Castle in Master Quest?

I'm at the Light Medallion room in Ganon's Castle and I cannot find the third key. Could you please list all the keys and tell me where each of them are?

Answers

psychopenguin77 answered:

1) Spirit Room -- you have to shine light on one of the suns that does not open the door to the next area and a chest will appear with the key.

2) Shadow Room -- if you stand on the invisible platform between the two large platforms with beamos, you will notice an eye switch on the side of the visible platform if you look toward the entrance of the room. Shoot the switch and a chest will appear with the key.

3) Forest Room -- in the very first room there is a ledge over the door with a fan and a torch. There is also a key on this ledge. Put on the iron boot boots and longshot to the torch, then walk past the fan to the key.
1 0

Varkalicious answered:

be sure to go to where the spirit room key is and get the gold gauntlets. You need those
0 0