Is it worth buying?

1. i want to get OoT both n64 and 3ds versions and want to know if it is worth it?

User Info: sonypal

sonypal - 5 years ago

1. If price doesn't matter to you, then there's no reason to pick up the original version if you also want this one. This version also has Master Quest and a boss rush mode which aren't featured in the original. Then again, not everyone seems to like playing this game on a portable for some reason, so I guess it's your call on this one.

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you get the original you can enjoy all the glitches found in the cheats section of GameFaqs. The new version corrected all of these.

User Info: psychopenguin77

psychopenguin77 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. They are both the same just different controls you can get it for n64 very cheap on amazon or gamestop i do have both games and i love ocarina of time on the 3ds different controls from the n64 if you get it on the 3ds you can take it anywhere you want you probably already knew that i say its better on the 3ds because its got 3d and you can take it wherever you want!

User Info: Threebdog

Threebdog - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!!But don't waste your money on the original version.The 3D is awsome , but sometimes I feel like I see two links.That's just if I hold it at a certain angle though.

User Info: twighlightgirl

twighlightgirl - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. This game is totally worth it. But the N64 version has different controls than the 3DS verison. If I were you, go with the 3DS version. It has better graphics & you can take it with you. But it's up to you if you want to get both versions. Probably be best to get them off Amazon. They're probably cheaper there.

User Info: JadeTorchwood

JadeTorchwood - 4 years ago 1 0
  5. I'd go with 3D. The graphics are better, glitches and control issues are fixed, has master quest. Not really anything not to love about it

User Info: CharCol97

CharCol97 - 1 year ago 0 0
  6. I personally like it better the graphics are really nice and I find that it has better controls.

User Info: LazyZombie

LazyZombie - 1 year ago 0 0
  7. One hundred percent

User Info: legend777

legend777 - 1 year ago 0 0
  8. 3ds3ds3ds3ds3ds3ds3ds3ds

User Info: Link704

Link704 - 1 year ago 0 0
  9. Definitely. Now I have a question for you. Why are the mods on this site so fu cking stupid?

User Info: octorokguy

octorokguy - 1 year ago 0 0
  10. I have played both and own both versions of the game. 3ds version of the game is way better. However if your a collector like me you would get them both, but the n64 one is VERY hard to find. to get that version you may want to look on amazon or ebay. Good luck!

User Info: Superlinkbro

Superlinkbro - 1 year ago 0 0
  11. The n64 version is considered the greatest game of the 20th century it is a historical game in the franchise both for the timeline and how it revolutionize the gameplay style of the series

the 3ds version besides graphic improvement has other add ons as well like the item system and a special gossip stone that shows you where to go next if you get lost or stuck plus a harder mode called master quest when you finish the original version

User Info: 0551E80Y

0551E80Y - 1 year ago 0 0