Question from sonypal

Is it worth buying?

i want to get OoT both n64 and 3ds versions and want to know if it is worth it?

Answers

sumostickfigure answered:

If price doesn't matter to you, then there's no reason to pick up the original version if you also want this one. This version also has Master Quest and a boss rush mode which aren't featured in the original. Then again, not everyone seems to like playing this game on a portable for some reason, so I guess it's your call on this one.
1 0

psychopenguin77 answered:

If you get the original you can enjoy all the glitches found in the cheats section of GameFaqs. The new version corrected all of these.
0 0

Threebdog answered:

They are both the same just different controls you can get it for n64 very cheap on amazon or gamestop i do have both games and i love ocarina of time on the 3ds different controls from the n64 if you get it on the 3ds you can take it anywhere you want you probably already knew that i say its better on the 3ds because its got 3d and you can take it wherever you want!
0 0

twighlightgirl answered:

TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!!But don't waste your money on the original version.The 3D is awsome , but sometimes I feel like I see two links.That's just if I hold it at a certain angle though.
0 0

JadeTorchwood answered:

This game is totally worth it. But the N64 version has different controls than the 3DS verison. If I were you, go with the 3DS version. It has better graphics & you can take it with you. But it's up to you if you want to get both versions. Probably be best to get them off Amazon. They're probably cheaper there.
1 0