Question from kajoshin1

What's with the block at the top of the fire temple in the master quest?

I can't seem to get any further.
I'm stuck in the room with the time block. I need something to weigh down a pressure switch in the room to get any further but I can't find any thing to place on the switch. Pleasse help.

Nintendoer asked for clarification:

I'm sorry, but I really don't know which room that is. Could you describe it a bit more?

kajoshin1 provided additional details:

The %th floor with a swithc that turns off fire around a block.

Ultimate3DSFan asked for clarification:

Umm I need some more info. Which floor and what part on the bottom map. I beat it already so If I get enough info I'll check.

kajoshin1 provided additional details:

It's at the top floor. The room in the standard quest had a treasure chest that u had to get to by using the Hookshot on a post to get to the chest before the timer ran out. In the Master Quest it has a block where the chest was and a switch that behind the chest that raises another post to use the Hookshot on. U step on the switch and use the post to get to the block before the flames come back but I have no idea of what the block is for.

Dark_Einherjar answered:

The block inside the flames is just concealing a Golden Skulltula, nothing more. Yeah, it's useless.
0 0