Question from GamegirlTay

Pictures/Posters?

I noticed in the Thieves Hideout that if you roll into and destroy a wooden box that behind it is a picture of Link from Skyward Sword! Also, although not as cool/funny, at Lon Lon Ranch I noticed a picture of Ganondorf behind a pot above Malon's bed. Is that because Ingo was a servant to him for a while, or because Malon might possibly be half Gerudo and Ganondorf is the leader of them?
So, I guess my questions are has anyone else found any other odd pictures, like the Skyward Sword one of Link? And why Ganon is in a framed picture at Lon Lon Ranch? Thank youu~ :3

Ultimate3DSFan answered:

Malon's room in the future look to the left of the two pots on the ground, you'll see a Skyward Sword Poster. As a kid go to Bombchu Bowling press view and look to the left of the lady. You'll see a poster. On the bottom you can see people who look like Mario, King Dedede, and Yoshi. Finally, in the Bombchu SHOP, as a kid, talk to the guy and go to the left shelf. Look to the left, it's a Skyward Sword Poster. Oh, and at the castle, in a window you can see Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad. Look on YouTube to find more...
1 0

Answers

sumostickfigure answered:

I don't know any particular reason why Ganondorf's picture is in Malon's room, but people have known about the Skyward Sword posters practically since this game was released.
0 0

Ultimate3DSFan answered:

Also, Ingo works for Ganondorf, and was going to sell Epona to him. I'm not gonna spoil, but you can private message me for spoilers.
0 0