Question from GamegirlTay

Pictures/Posters?

I noticed in the Thieves Hideout that if you roll into and destroy a wooden box that behind it is a picture of Link from Skyward Sword! Also, although not as cool/funny, at Lon Lon Ranch I noticed a picture of Ganondorf behind a pot above Malon's bed. Is that because Ingo was a servant to him for a while, or because Malon might possibly be half Gerudo and Ganondorf is the leader of them?
So, I guess my questions are has anyone else found any other odd pictures, like the Skyward Sword one of Link? And why Ganon is in a framed picture at Lon Lon Ranch? Thank youu~ :3

From: Ultimate3DSFan 3 years ago

Malon's room in the future look to the left of the two pots on the ground, you'll see a Skyward Sword Poster. As a kid go to Bombchu Bowling press view and look to the left of the lady. You'll see a poster. On the bottom you can see people who look like Mario, King Dedede, and Yoshi. Finally, in the Bombchu SHOP, as a kid, talk to the guy and go to the left shelf. Look to the left, it's a Skyward Sword Poster. Oh, and at the castle, in a window you can see Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad. Look on YouTube to find more...

I don't know any particular reason why Ganondorf's picture is in Malon's room, but people have known about the Skyward Sword posters practically since this game was released.

Also, Ingo works for Ganondorf, and was going to sell Epona to him. I'm not gonna spoil, but you can private message me for spoilers.