Question from pokemariobagel2

Is this game good?

I just got a 3DS and i was thinking if this was a good game for it. I'm not the biggest fan of Zelda games but i thought this could be a nice change for me.

Ultimate3DSFan answered:

DEFINITELY YES! My first Zelda game was Twlillight Princess and I didn't play it much. I got the 3DS the day It came out and waited for this game just to try it out. Played it for 2 minutes and I loved it. Zelda is my favorite series now. I'm waiting for Skyward Sword, and Zelda Wii U. And for Majora's Mask 3D to be made.
2 0

Answers

seb-4- answered:

Yea this game is brilliant. Its my first real Zelda game to, although I did know a lot about it. So go for it, I don't know anyone who doesn't like this game. I have already played about 25 hours and am now on master quest =) ( harder version of the game once you beat it).
Hope this helps
1 0

Nintendoer answered:

Yes, if you already have a 3DS, there's no reason you shouldn't get it. Best game for the 3DS so far.
0 0

Threebdog answered:

Just look at the game rating its got like a 9.3.
0 0

Pokemaniac_06 answered:

My favorite game of all time.
0 0

Hudzell111 answered:

EPIIIIIIIK! :p
0 0

Threebdog answered:

You tell me, in the past when it was first made it was scored a 10.0 this year a 9.5 it is a fun adventure big world lots of things to do.
0 0

Smarttalk answered:

I haven't played this game yet but I have played N64 reason
0 0

Smarttalk answered:

The game was awsome
0 0

Austyn158 answered:

Considering that this game has been refer as the Game of the Decade in 1990's and has been dobbed "One of the, if not the greatest game of all time" With the stats to back it up on multiple magizines and websites. (gamefaqs is one of them it's still in the top 100 games section)
So yeah, I'd consider it a good game.
0 0

JadeTorchwood answered:

I just got myself a 3DS with a copy of Ocarina of Time with it. After playing for a while, I like it a lot. Ocarina of Time is now one of my favorite Zelda games that I've played over the years.
0 0

storm_hack answered:

The Legend of Zelda games are some of the best games that you could get your hands on. I'd suggest buying them all. Thats how great they ALL are!!!
0 0

PaperMariofan9 answered:

Holy sh*t dude. I love this game. This is my 3rd favorite Zelda game, and my 2nd favorite game on the 3DS/N64. If you like Zelda games, I HIGHLY recommand it.
0 0

freakymoon answered:

It is plain awesome. And when you beat it for the first time, you get master quest. Can't wait till Majora's Mask 3D comes out.😃
0 0